Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Aunt Sarah & TeraGanix

This beautiful lady right here was my saving grace nine years ago. When I had Carli, it was Aunt Sarah who willingly trained and answered phones for me so I could have a little bit of time adjusting to being a new mom. And she didn't hesitate the day I called her when I was six months pregnant with Ava and told her that my patience no longer existed b/c I had just hung up on a rude customer. She answered the phones that day and has helped us out ever since. She's trained every new hire, changed her schedule to help us when illnesses came up and is the voice of encouragement after dealing with that "one" customer. She's the most patient, compassionate person you'll ever meet and she's been TeraGanix's saving grace for the last nine years. Next week is her last official week to work with TeraGanix and I just wanted to make sure she knew just how much she meant to me all these years and to the success of TeraGanix. Thanks Aunt Sarah for every reassuring word, calm encouragement and even the once in a blue moon moment of frustration! You are a blessing!



post signature

No comments: