Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, December 11, 2017

Fourth TIme Around

Ten years ago I splurged and bought two diaper bags from Pottery Barn. I have no idea who but someone told me I should not have put Carli's initials on them bc then I couldn't use them with any future babies. Let's just say, I took that as a challenge and these bags are 6 wks away from serving the 4th Hays baby...proudly sporting all four monograms! Thanks Aunt Carolyn for all your help in finding a spot to add just one more set of initials!



post signature

No comments: