Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Mother's Day

I am influenced, shaped and blessed to aspire to be the best Momma I can because of those who set an example before me and because of my blessings God has entrusted to me. 

Happy Mother's Day to my beautiful Momma and Mother in law. How God so richly blessed me!



We got to spend Mother's day with Grammy.  After church we went out to the lake for lunch and an afternoon full of wahoo and laughs!  Carli made a strawberry cake, Grammy made roast and we threw in some biscuits for good measure.  We may have forgotten to bring Grammy's gift of paper flowers the kids made her...and they made some for Naggy too.  We sent pictures.  Maybe we can manage to get them to them soon!  My older girls gave some precious notes they wrote at school and Keith rounded it off with a gift card for a pedicure.  I can honestly say it was a wonderful, blessed day!



post signature

No comments: