Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Old Man Chuy

My old man Chuy isn't doing so well.  He is on 5 meds, some 2x a day.  He gets homemade food and he eats constantly, yet he is a skeleton.  He has started a dry, hacking cough the last few days and just looks miserable.  I had prepared myself that it was nearing the time to let him go and so before the kids went off to school and Grammy's for the day I took their picture with my 16 year old baby.  I was relieved to know that the vet didn't think Chuy was in pain but instead added another med to his regime, a steroid in hopes it would help increase the blood flow to his heart, put on some weight and relieve the cough.  So for now...my old man is still hanging on!



post signature

No comments: