Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Baby Announcement

It is Wednesday - the time is getting closer! My cousin, Dionna, was here last night. It was so hard to play dumb and act like I wasn't pregnant. We talked about projects, friend's babies and life in general and yet, I did good and I didn't spill the beans. Our Mom's and Dad's will know first. Everyone else, we are going to send the following card:

Think they will get it? I think it will be cool just to send it and not say anything to anyone. But after we tell our parents, who knows we maybe on the phone all night like the night we got engaged. It will be a fun weekend.

Now, all we have to do is finish the project for telling our parents. We went to James Avery on Monday and got our Mom's a necklace and we are going to make them a card. Hopefully I can finish that today or tomorrow and post a picture of them on here. I think it will be really cool.

One day closer....

No comments: