Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

To My Dad...

Long nights, long days. Hard work, hard play. Once you start, you don’t quit. Put God first, your spouse next, then your kids – then comes you. Lead by example. It’s okay to cry. Pray. Go to church. Enjoy what you do. Learn all that you can. Never say never. If someone tells you can’t, you can. If you give your best, that’s all you need to do. Just b/c they do, doesn’t mean you need to. If you need me, I’m there. Work never comes before family.



I could keep going. Those are just some of the things that come to mind when I think of my Dad. I know that I am one lucky girl to have such a wonderful Dad. He has supported me wholeheartedly in everything I have done. I am in debt to him for all that he has done for me and for my family. It was a great honor to name Carli Lynn after my dad. Really, it brings a smile to my face to know that she will always have a piece of him with her. My Dad is a hard worker. He always has been. Honestly – he is someone that I have the greatest respect for because he has always been open, honest, God-fearing and loving. He loves my Mom. He loves his kids. He really loves his grandkids! My dad is just fun.




Dad – thanks for it all. For the sacrifices you have made for me. For the sacrifices you continue to make for me. Thanks for putting that HUGE smile on Carli’s face. For being a strong shoulder to cry one. A good listening ear. A true friend. An amazing Godly Man. Thanks Dad – thanks for it all.


We Love you!

post signature

No comments: