Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 25, 2009

There's a New Angel In Heaven

There's a new angel in heaven today, her name is Hannah Collie. I never had the privilege of meeting Hannah, but I knew her Momma, Amanda, back in high school. Hannah was a strong, courageous little girl. She overcame so much in her little life and her family is in need of your prayers for strength and comfort today and in the weeks to come. This touches me now more than ever, because I have a little girl and I cannot even fathom life without her. I shed tears today, for an angel I never met, a mother I once knew 10 years ago, a father whose heart is breaking and a little boy who lost his big sister. Please also send up a prayer for Shirlonda Taylor, the mother of the little boy whose heart Hannah received, she lost a piece of her heart too. Please, please, pray for this family and their friends - they are in need of God's comfort now more than ever and the comfort of eachother.

Thank you.

No comments: