Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Carli's First Braid

I'm still learning how to fix little girls hair - but like her first little pony tail and her first pig tail, I had to attempt to document Carli's first braid! I never really learned to braid hair, just little friendship bracelets, etc, so I was pretty proud of how her little braids turned out! Especially since I was able to fix them on a squirming little 2 year old! :)

Picture Attempt #1: A true smile, I can't complain!

Picture Attempt #2: She Moved, so I'm pretty sure you can't see the braid!

Picture Attempt #3: At least she sat down!

Picture Attempt #4: Couldn't resist the smile!

Picture Attempt #5: I gave up on getting her face, and just got a picture of her head! :) You can at least see the braids now! ha!


post signature

No comments: