Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Homemade Fun

Way back at the beginning of the month we went to the lakehouse one Saturday afternoon to "help" pick pears. Actually Keith had spent the whole day there working on the deck and the girls and I joined him later that afternoon. A picking pear post will soon follow but blogger didn't like me posting that many pictures on one post!


The kids did awesome playing together and they even got creative with their playing! Keith had built a ramp on one side of the deck for Grandma to use. It is a little steep but maybe when he gets the rails up she will be able to use it. The kids on the other hand seriously thought Keith built them a slide!


They used floatees to make a train!
All three had no fear about sliding head first!

Michelle even got some footage of the fun...




Hopefully I'll get caught up soon with the blog. I have lots of pictures and stories, just not a lot of time and energy. However, I will persist b/c I promised myself I would keep this going if nothing else so my girls would have something to look back on and read later on. Here's to a new week full of new blog updates! :)

post signature

No comments: