Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A Christmas Painting Adventure

On Wednesday of last week, I watched Kenzie and Hayden while their Momma had to visit the dentist. I was adventurous and decided to let the girls paint some Christmas Trees. Actually, my status that day on Facebook was:

Brave? Why yes I am! A 3 year old, a 2 year old and an 18 month old painting Christmas trees while a 2 month old and I supervise...yeah, stupid may be a better word for it!
But I should have had more faith in the girls. They did really well and had a lot of fun! Ava wasn't so sure about me sticking her hand in paint but she let me help her with her hand print Christmas tree and was quickly done!

She'd rather hang out with Hayden! Who, by the way, is one laid back little fellow!

Both Carli and Kenzie were very serious little painters, but they take more of the abstract view of painting. I was impressed that Carli didn't freak over getting her hands in the paint! But each hand had to have it's own color!


Kenzie is much more at throwing caution to the wind and diving into projects! She painted her tree with intense concentration. At one point she even told me to stop asking her questions, she was working! She did a really good job and didn't get a lick of paint on anything but her hands, arms and paper. I was impressed!

One things for sure though, once they were finished, they were done and deserted ship!

Here is their finished artwork, maybe I'll start taking pictures of their artwork for an album rather than trying to keep up with all the originals...

Carli

Kenzie
Ava
post signature

No comments: