Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, December 9, 2011

A thru G Memory Verses

I've made a real effort to stick to our consistency board that we started a while back. We've had a couple of weeks where I didn't hold up my end and a few more where we would do the same letter twice just to make sure we got the memory verse. We are mostly focusing on the days of the week, the weather, our address, the memory verse and our purposeful prayer. I figure the next time through we can work more on the letter writing and such. Uncle Tone took my amateur video and edited it for us so that it is much easier to follow Carli as she recites her verses. I'm very excited to be able to have this memory on video!




post signature

No comments: