Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Every Child is Different...

This cute little girl...

...gives the best hugs and says the sweetest "I Love You's." She smiles constantly, but is quick to turn on the tears if she thinks it will help get her way. She gives the most pitiful sad face you'll ever see...seriously, it will melt your heart. Some days Ava eats enough for she and Carli combined, some days she prefers to just have a banana. She loves to take baths, and wants so badly to be just as big as her sister...

She also has yet to grasp the concept of the difference between paper and everything that is not paper...


No this is not the same picture from the previous post...it is a different one with a different marking on the same wall!

Look closely...she marked the play oven as her own!

For all the markings done with markers, I can say that they were at least all washable. I took away all the markers, only to find the hallway was nicely marked up with a crayon...which takes a whole lot more elbow grease to get off!


And just for kicks, my facebook status for that day:

I think I shall invest in a Magic Eraser, as crayons do not wipe off my walls nearly as easily as washable markers. However, crayons also do not mark up my fabric furniture as badly as markers....it's a toss up as to which I despise the most at the moment...


Oh sweet Ava, there is never a dull moment with you! :)

post signature

1 comment:

Beccalynn81 said...

I feel your pain...Andrew colored up a wall in our house that goes up to the 2nd story ceiling and we can't afford to paint it now. The magic eraser even took the paint off around it...not pretty! I was beyond upset! I've had a shelf in front of that spot now for a year and a half! :(