Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Presenting: Puppy Dog Valentines!

I thought they turned out really cute!  I had them laminated b/c a 4 yr old and 2 yr old gluing job may not have held up very well.  :)



The girls worked really hard at signing the Valentines.  Carli did most of them.  Ava added her version of her name to a few lucky ones.


Our Grandparent/Kayla Valentine's turned out pretty well too! 

 
Carli and Ava worked hard on decorating the backs of each one we made.  They got really creative on Grammy & Pa's.  Their drawings included a dino foot, flower and zebra.  :)
 

And finally, I had my first adventure in decorating cookies to include with the girls Valentines.  It was a challenge.  My friend Sarah gave me lots of pointers, supplied the recipe and lots of encouragement.  They turned out pretty good - but man it was a lot of work!  I was relieved when the icing dried hard and though they were far from perfect, they were cute in their own right!

 
The girls earned another surprise on their sticker chart on February 13th.  So when they came home from school on the 14th, their surprise included two pots of red, pink and white tulips.  Carli was pretty excited about the real flowers.  Ava just wanted a cookie.  :)
 
I sent Keith a little scavenger hunt around the house for his gift.  In the end, he found a really awesome card that I made him.  It was pretty simple, but it was fun.  I think he enjoyed it.  :)
 
 
Keith gave me a slushy Dr. Pepper and a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup - which I lovingly shared with my children. 
 


Valentine's Day seems to be more work than Christmas and Halloween!  But it was worth it!  :)



post signature

No comments: