Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Weston & Everyone Else

On my birthday I got a really  nice camera and have had fun playing with all that it can do!  My kids are in the "don't take my picture" phase or if I do get to take their pictures they make silly faces.  At the reunion this past weekend, my cousin Dionna's little boy Weston became the target of my camera.  What can I say?  He is cute and totally oblivous to the fact that I was practicing on him!  :)  Here are some of the many pictures of my special little model and his family too.

Weston with his Gran


Weston with his Gran and Paw
His Momma, Dionna and his Daddy, Ron


Cute little family!

 
We found a few bluebonnets and wild flowers to play in.


At the lake on Sunday afternoon...

 
 

Thanks little Weston for being the subject of my learning curve!  You sure are cute!


post signature

No comments: