Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 14, 2016

Rough Baby Life

Drew, oh my Drew.  He's got it rough.  Two doting sisters.  A Daddy who is eager to teach him all about baseball.  Grandparents that are wrapped around his little finger.  Then there's Momma...yeah, he's spoiled.

This is the smirk he gives me when he is suppose to be nursing but is too busy playing!

 
The girls were both sleep trained by this point.  Drew on the other hand still nurses a minimum of twice a night and would cuddle with me all night if I let him.  He's the only one of my babies I have let sleep in the bed with me, but in my defense I am more desperate for sleep it seems!  Drew has an ear infection and it was easier to make down the Murphy Bed and sleep with him than it was to be up all night long trying to convince him to sleep in his own bed!


In order to get dinner on the table, I have discovered that I can start Drew's "bath" in the kitchen sink and he will splash and squeal in delight long enough for me to get dinner done.  Win of us both.  Happy, clean baby - food for the rest of the crew.


Have I mentioned that Drew maybe mildly spoiled...and gets very, very mad if he is not picked up or does not get his way at the snap of a finger...

 
Oh it's a rough baby life...
post signature

No comments: