Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Decorating

So part of my Christmas gift from Keith this year was to paint our living room, dining room and kitchen.  And I vowed not to put anything back on the walls until I had updated pictures printed of all the kids, which included pictures of Drew b/c well, I have none in my house currently.  Yes.  He's 18 months old.  But well, yeah, sorry Drew.  So my walls are blank and I've made three trips to Hobby Lobby trying to find something to put on this one particular wall with no luck.  Each time, I come out with emoji pillows, balls and happy kids.  I guess it could be worse...I could come out empty handed with moody kids?!  I need someone else to shop for me...I'm not any good at this!



post signature

No comments: