Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Weekend Family Fun

It's become a rare event for us all to be home all weekend!  So we enjoyed just being home.  Well, I should say I enjoyed having my family home!  I don't think the kids were thrilled to help with laundry!


We finally got to have our date with Ms. Patty on Saturday night.  Loved getting to see her and catch up!  Such a special lady to us all!


For Christmas, Grammy gave Carli and Ava this little old fashioned number puzzle and Ava conquered it!  She told me I had to document this important event!


And we turned the TV off and played games.  It was fun and the kids ate it up.  Although Drew didn't quite understand the concept of the memory game we were playing!



post signature

No comments: