Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Carli's Namesake

Carli is very lucky to get to see her great grandparents twice a week. My Pawpaw's memory isn't so hot these days, but what is very cool is that he knows I should have Carli with me. He might not remember that Carli is a girl or even her name. But when I pull up, if he is on the porch he always comes out to help me. And by help, I mean he usually goes for Carli and leaves me with the other stuff! Carli is always happy to see him and give him a big grin. They go in the house and say hi to Grandma and Pawpaw tells Carli she must weigh a ton! ha!

I tried to get a good picture of them sitting out on the porch yesterday. You thought getting a baby's attention was hard - try getting the baby's attention and Pawpaw's too!

Kind of got them both looking my direction...it was a fleeting moment!
I LOVE this one! It's like they are both saying - "What does she want us to do?"
Carli's not smiling, but Pawpaw is and his face says it all!
Yep - Carli is a very, very lucky gal.

post signature


No comments: