Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Reading with Pawpaw

This last week was our first full to have Grandma & Pawpaw back. They got new floors in their house and had to go stay with my Aunts for more than two weeks. We missed them SOOOO much! I am not sure who missed who the most, but for sure Carli missed seeing Grandma and Pawpaw!

I was a little worried that Carli may have to readjust to staying the afternoons with them after they were gone so long. But seriously, we got there and when it was time for me to leave she ignored me and was totally engrossed in playing with Grandma and Pawpaw. She never even missed me! Talk about an ego buster for Grandma and Pawpaw! ha! At least when I come back to get her to come home she will go with me! ha!

Last Thursday I was getting ready to leave and was going to tell Carli good bye, but she was a little preoccupied to pay me any mind. I just loved these two...it's just priceless.



post signature

No comments: