Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Boots (Shoes) Were Made For Walking...

At Christmas, Carli was really interested in Megan's boots. She wanted to wear them so badly. Uncle Kevin finally helped her out, but she never quite mastered the art of walking in them...

Fast forward to February, and Carli is still very interested in shoes. She picks out my shoes every morning - most of the time they are house shoes, flip flops or my long ago "running" shoes...so I have to be coy about sneaking my tennis shoes out of the closet while she is busy with other important matters. The other day, Carli was playing in the kitchen but got really quiet which usually means something is going on that ought not to be. So I got up to investigate and saw her walking in my shoes - by the time I got the camera she had made it out of the kitchen into the living room! Pretty impressive!!


post signature

No comments: