Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Did Someone Say Ice Cream?

People have asked me if I've had any weird cravings with this pregnancy. I can honestly say, the food itself has not been weird. Nothing like peanut butter on pickles...actually pickles are only good on cheese burgers. But I did go through a stage when I wanted Snickers all the time...I'm over it now (too bad my waist line won't recover so quickly). With Carli I did crave Apple Juice, insane amounts of Apple Juice. I even cried when Keith would not come home one day to open the new Apple Juice container for me. I haven't been that extreme this time.

But last weekend we made a trip up to Dallas to meet Naggy and Pappy. It was cold - below freezing actually and I told Keith I really, really needed some cookies-n-cream ice cream from Braum's in a waffle cone. He asked couldn't we just stop at DQ or Sonic...no that would not do. So being the good hubby that he is, we stopped. And it was very good!

The next day as we were heading home with Naggy in tow, I really wanted some more ice cream...it was below freezing outside again...Keith didn't even bat an eye. And Naggy even joined in the ice cream frenzy and got some as well.

I really think ice cream taste so much better when it is so cold outside...after all, it doesn't melt near as quickly!

Carli usually will simply put her lips on the ice cream and say "MMMMMM" but nothing more. So when Naggy asked if she could share, I told her sure! Carli wouldn't eat any but would think she would...oops. Carli latched onto Naggys cone and proceeded to eat to her little heart's content...
She rather enjoyed her ice cream in the freezing cold weather - ahhh, a girl after her Momma's heart!

post signature

No comments: