Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Nap Nanny

After 3 months of not sleeping most nights, I finally convinced Keith to let us try the Nap Nanny. It was expensive but I was desperate. Ava was not sleeping more than 2 hrs at a time and it took forever to get her back to sleep. I would resort to bringing her to bed with me and propping her up on my pillow and she would sleep that way. So the Nap Nanny seemed like a good investment to me!



The first night we had the Nap Nanny, Ava slept from 8:30 to 2 am and went back to sleep and slept until 6...it was a miracle. She did that for probably a couple nights and then dropped back to waking every 3-4 hrs...which was fine because I would feed her and she would go back to sleep with no problems. Come to find out earlier this week, she does have a little reflux so being propped up helps her sleep better and the frequent feedings are a necessity so she doesn't get an upset stomach...finally, she and I are on the same page!

Not to be left out - Carli loves the Nap Nanny too! Ha! Yes, she put herself in it.

post signature

No comments: