Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Simply Priceless

There are some pictures that bring smiles to my face, some that bring back memories of laughter, joy and tears. And then there are some pictures that make you smile with a tear in your eye and a catch in your throat. That's what these pictures do to me...




How very blessed I am to be so close to my grandparents. To have sought their guidance, listened to their stories and shared my children with them. Blessed doesn't begin to describe what my Grandparents are to me...and with Pawpaw's health declining so rapidly now, it breaks my heart to know that he won't be here much longer. But it makes my heart swell with pride to know what an amazing man he is and to know that he is my Grandpa and I will forever be indebted to my daughters for bringing back the Pawpaw I knew growing up. When he plays with them, he is that man from 10 years ago - he picks, he laughs and he smiles - he doesn't have a care in the world. Yes, these are the pictures that make me smile with a tear in my eye and a catch in my throat.

post signature

No comments: