Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 15, 2010

Baby Food Anyone?

I had a stinkin' stressful week last week and when I get stressed, frustrated, upset - I want to bake. I usually end up with cookies and they are so good! But last week, I decided to put the negative energy to work and make Ava some baby food. I had made all of Carli's baby food but that was a bit easier since there was only one little baby - with two it is not so easy. Plus, Carli didn't really start baby food until she was close to 8 months old...Ava LOVES to eat the stuff and she just now turned 6 months old!


I made a pretty good showing for the first round and was pleased that my frustrations got put to good use. I was also very thankful for my wonderful neighbors who let me use their blender since mine died on me. I realized it was dead, after half the stuff was ready to blend! Oops. So Ava is hooked up with some pears, peaches, watermelon, corn, carrots and Carli got some applesauce. Not too shabby!

post signature

No comments: