Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 29, 2010

Dionna's Wedding

The weekend before Thanksgiving, we had another wedding. Dionna and Ron got married at this really neat place out near Conroe. It was a wedding that was held at dusk, and when they kissed fireworks went off! Pretty neat.

This was the first time that I went somewhere and forgot to charge my camera - so all my pictures are pretty much before the ceremony.

I promise a milli second before I took this picture they were starring right at me grinning! ARGH!!


Logan LOVES his Ava


Three little cousins


At least they both looked in the same direction!


My one and only picture of the couple!


Uncle Tone - decorating the car


Uncle Andy putting on some finishing touches


And I may have helped a little...

The wedding was beautiful and it was good to see all our family since it was an "off" year on Thanksgiving and we wouldn't see some of them until Thanksgiving.

Congrats Dionna and Ron!

post signature

No comments: