Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Never a Doubt

Keith and Ava have, in Keith's opinion, had a hard time bonding. I never thought that. I think that the situation was different and given that Carli was around to keep Keith occupied, it was what it was. And, Ava's tendency to be a Momma's girl sometimes didn't help much. But Saturday I was determined to shampoo all our carpets and Keith in turn made it his mission to entertain the girls. He did a really good job - at one point, I took a break and went to go check on them and this is what I found...Ava was sound asleep on her Daddy's chest.

And then later one, after Carli was down for her nap and I was finishing our bedroom up - I went in the living room to find this...

Yeah, I am pretty sure Ava thinks her Daddy is one awesome fellow...and a pretty good Nap Nanny apparently!

post signature

No comments: