Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 3, 2011

OAMC - Survived

Today I almost killed myself...or that is what my feet keep tell me anyway! I embarked on a mission to complete a Once a Month Cooking Meal for this month. Keith had the day off and agreed to entertain the girls. I was determined to cook everything on our menu, today...no matter what. I did and my feet are mad, but I am sure they will thank me later!

I found a cool website: www.onceamonthmom.com - it is awesome. Not only does she have real food, but stuff that is easy to cook. The best part is she gives you a grocery list and an order in which to get it all done! It is designed for two families to cook together - thus they can buy in bulk and combine their efforts on the cooking day. I really wish I had found someone to cook with me today, but I wanted to try it out before I attempted to rope someone else in.

All in all, I am very pleased. We have breakfast burritos, banana bread and waffles for breakfasts and tons to choose from for dinner and lunch, including taco soup, Parmesan chicken, quesadillas and baked spaghetti...

Come the middle of the week - I am looking forward to not cooking!

post signature

1 comment:

Greg & Jen Jones said...

Interesting concept - I've never heard of it before. Be sure to let us know how you like everything throughout the month! Good luck!