Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Food Round 2

I am behind in posting our Christmas pictures - but I will get there, this week if we are all lucky!

I decided to give Ava another shot at homemade baby food. I bought stuff that was in season, and I knew she liked...and worked in between church services today and this evening. I still have a few more batches to go but so far I managed to put away:

Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Pears, Pears-Apples-Apricots, Potato-Squash-Peas, Sweet Potatoes-Carrots-Cauliflower, Carrots and Apples


I still plan on doing Bananas and Avocado-Bananas tomorrow. This site I found said I could freeze these and all though they may discolor the taste should be the same...so I figured, why not!

Christmas update to come soon!!

post signature

No comments: