Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ava & Chuy

Chuy sure has come a long way in his doggie years.  I remember as a puppy wishing he would just be still and cuddle with me.  I never could get him to sleep on my bed.  At almost 10 years old (Feb is his bday), he sure has become quite the sweet, cuddly dog.  Every morning he jumps on the bed when I wake up and comes and cuddles into my arms for a hug and pet.  He use to didn't have much to do with the girls.  His job was to oversee baths, he rarely misses being in the bathroom standing guard.  And that was about it.  But now, if the girls are in bed or reading our night time story he will come over for them to pet him.  And if there is a storm, his bed of choice would be with Ava.  One night the storm was so loud it woke Ava up and frightened her.  When I got her calmed and asleep again, this is what I got to see...that is a rare sight indeed.





post signature

No comments: