Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, May 5, 2014

Could it Be?

 I've got a lot of catching up to do...but I couldn't resist starting with these pictures.  Ya'll I love me some softball.  Softball is what I did in high school.  It's what I did on the weekends.  I use to drive to Houston every weekend to play softball and it was so much fun.  I LOVED it.  I was blessed that my parents were so supportive of my love for the game and that I was a part of a state championship team in high school.  I have many fond memories of playing ball. 

Fast forward to almost 14 years after I played my last official softball game and I have two girls.  They don't have a competitive bone in their little bodies.  But alas, Carli, my beautiful Carli, picked up a bat at the toy store on Saturday and asked her Daddy if she could get one.  Be still my heart...


We came home, rested up from our adventures out that morning.  (Carli was recovering from strep with scarlet fever.) After a wardrobe change, Carli tolerated a good 15 minutes of Tball instruction.  Even my ADD Ava-Bo took a turn.  It's a small step, but both Keith and I will take it...one step at a time...



And yes, we may have switched Carli to the left side of the plate and she hit the ball there more than half the time!  :)


Dresses, flip flops and Tball...I'll take what I can get!

post signature

No comments: