Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Yeah, yeah, it's been a while...

I've got a lot of blog catching up to do...over 40 pending posts!  I'll back date them b/c I'd rather them be in a somewhat chronological order than to the "new" thing to read...but then again, it's been two months since I posted...there may not be much reading going on!  :)

Turns out packing, living in a temporary place and moving into a new home and trying to unpack kind of got the best of me and when it came to updating the blog vs just not...well, I just didn't.  :) 

But I'm back and I'll catch up b/c I do this for my girls and for their memories...and sometimes memories mean so much more than we can every imagine...

We've enjoyed our new home, and while we are far from being unpacked, we've made our kitchen quite cozy and broke it in with more than one batch of cookies...

post signature

No comments: