Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Just put a Hole in the Wall


Who needs a little boy when I have girls who put holes in the wall?

 
This hole originated when Carli HAD to go to the bathroom...like Momma you don't understand how bad I have to go and you don't get it...I have to go!!!  Mind you, we had just left school, gotten a Sonic drink and were heading home.  At no point while we were at Sonic sitting directly in front of the bathroom did she HAVE to go so badly or at all for that matter.  But the seven miles to our house the situation was dire in her eyes and once we got home she rushed into the house.
 
Carli NEVER uses my bathroom.  Especially since we got all fancy and have a bidet on it.  All the buttons scare her, so while she had rushed inside, Ava and I took our time gathering up the things from the car, saying hi to the rabbits and meandering inside.  Carli met us at the door...
 
C - "Momma, I need to show you something."
 
M - "What baby, I kind of have my hands full...just tell me."
 
C - "Well, the toilet paper kind of fell on the floor."
 
M - "Go pick it up, not a big deal."
 
C - "But, it took part of the wall with it..."
 
And then I  saw, Carli used my bathroom and managed to rip the toilet paper roll right out of the wall.  Sweet darling.  I just left it there for Keith.  I think Keith was the one that finally got the whole story out of her.
 
She had finished up and was leaving when her coat pocket got caught on the holder and instead of thinking, oh hey, something is pulling my jacket and stop...she freaked and pulled harder.  No hole in her jacket...just in my bathroom wall.  Who needs boys?
 
It's been almost two weeks...there's still a hole in my wall.  :)
 

post signature

No comments: