Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Door Makeovers

One of my most awesome gifts from Keith this year was a new pantry door that he BUILT!  Not even kidding.  It is awesome.  I have been searching for old doors to go on my pantry for years.  I wanted one at our old house and I just brought the dream with me to the new house.  The problem was that I wanted a door with a window and honestly I don't think an old 24 inch windowed door exist!  So, my husband built me a door and it is AMAZING!

 

I got it painted and Keith got it installed before our Christmas company came.  It is perfect!  I just need to distress it a bit to make it look old!  My parents have been holding on to their old door from the lakehouse for me for at least a couple of years.  We finally found a place it would work and with Pappy and Kevin's help, Keith got the pocket door to the office replaced with the old lakehouse door!  It needs a good cleaning and I think I will paint and distress it too but for now, it's installed and I love them both! 


While Pappy and Kevin were here they went about making Drew's bedroom door into a Dutch door for me.  I LOVE IT!  For some odd reason it is much easier to keep the bottom half closed but the air in his room won't get stale PLUS it keeps the dogs out.  The plan is to do the play room door and the girls door as well.

 

post signature

No comments: