Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 13, 2015

My Helper

Ava is a great helper when I ask her to do things for me and over the coarse of the last few weeks I have given her the job of filling our little fridge with bottled water.  She does it different each time, it seems she challenges herself with the best way to get the most bottles into the small space.  This last time, she got over 24 bottles in there and the door shut, until the first time I opened the door to get a cold bottle of water!

post signature

No comments: