Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2016

New Goal

Keith and I debated about investing in a basketball goal but we weren't sure we wanted to commit b/c the girls were still unsure about basketball.  We had MLK day off from school so the girls were home all day.  They played in the creek and changed clothes at least three time b/c they kept accidently falling in, they played with their buddy Branson and when they decided to go jump on the trampoline they forgot to shut the gate and Sadie went for a joy run.  So with baby Drew on my hip and frustration I headed out to try to catch her.  She ended up across the street at our neighbors house visiting their dog.  As I was slowly easing towards her I noticed they had a basketball goal laid up beside their garage.  Our neighbor came out to see if I needed help and she held Drew for me so I could drag my 90+lb dog back home. 

After Sadie was safe and worn out back in her yard, I had a good visit with our sweet neighbor.  I asked her if they weren't using the goal would they mind letting the girls play with it for about six weeks or so while they were playing Little Dribblers.  She immediately insisted that we just take it and keep it!  She said they did not ever use it and it would be gift enough to be able to sit on their front porch and watch the girls play.  She only asked if the girls did not take to basketball that we gift it to someone else who might want it.  Done!  The girls were so excited and have played on it almost every day since!  What an amazing blessing...all because my dog escaped the back yard.  :)

post signature

No comments: