Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

38 Weeks and Shiloh Shower

You all thought I forgot, huh? Nope, I am being good - here is my weekly update picture - beginning of 38 weeks.
This past weekend we had a shower thrown for us by Shiloh Road church of Christ. I honestly was a bit weary for having a shower b/c I didn't feel like I knew many people to justify a whole shower. But our friends insisted and gave us one anyway! And I am glad they did. It is amazing that people come who don't know us, and give our child gifts and well wishes. Our friends did an amazing job with the invitations (they were very cute), organizing and making time for us on their Sunday. Many thanks to you all - we are very, very grateful for everything you have done for us! Now for pictures...

Two of our friends, Amanda and Tori, helped me with gifts!
My good friend from ACU Freshman year, Erika, came!
(Brave posting this picture of me!)
Family! Aunt Sarah, Emily and my Mom all came - really cool.
Aunt Trudie, and Cristin came too! But Aunt Trudie didn't take a picture of herself for me to post!
Bed full of gifts - amazing, huh?
The hostesses gave us our swing. I was very excited. Monday night, we put it together and practiced using it with our red bear - isn't he cute?!
Keith and his cousin Isabella - doesn't Keith look good holding a little girl?

post signature

No comments: