Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Guess Who

Are both of these pictures of Carli?



If you guessed right, you would have guessed that the top picture is Keith's baby picture - not one of Carli. Honestly - it is a good thing I gave birth to this child or ppl may wander if I'm really the momma here! ha!



post signature

2 comments:

Beccalynn81 said...

She definitely looks like her daddy!

SuAnne said...

I can sympathize. Daddy always said that my kids looked so much like Tom that he wasn't sure they belonged to me. It kinda hurt my feelings. As Amanda grew up she looked more and more like me,so that made me feel better.

Sending our love to all three of you,
Aunt SuAnne