Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

28 weeks, 4 Days

Here we are at 28 Weeks, 4 days. 


Last week I had to go get my Rhogam shot b/c I have negative blood type.  The shot itself wasn't so bad I suppose, but it is a long drawn out process b/c I had to go to the hospital, have blood work done so the hospital could verify that my blood type had not changed from my doctors office to their office, then get the shot - a two day affair.  But we got it done, and we had our regular doctor check up today.  All was well.  Ava kicked the doctor again - she's a sweet one!  We are having another sonogram in two weeks, and will see the doctor every two weeks after that until Ava makes her grand entrance.

We had some fun taking pictures with Carli on Sunday.  We decided we need one with her and Daddy - she wanted to hug him, and kiss him but really didn't care too much to smile for him!


Here is her first "CHEESE" face when she took her picture with me.  I think her cheese looks better than mine!  :)  Afterward, she really wanted to know where the cheese was, it is one of her favorite foods!



post signature

No comments: