Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Sweetest Song

Carli has been "singing" songs for the last couple of weeks.  They usually consist of one word with varying pitches.  Her most favorite is the Daddy song.  We sing for Daddy all the way home from Alto or about the time she thinks he should be home.  She has sang various versions of her song - she includes the puppies, Pa, and some words we have yet to interpret.  One word I rarely hear Carli say is Momma.  Maybe it is because I am with her all the time, but she rarely says it and when she does I've usually made her mad and she is telling on me.  Wednesday night Keith and I were in two separate cars coming home from church and he had Carli with him.  When we got home, he handed me his phone and told me Carli had sang me a song...it was awesome!

I could not figure out how to simply do an audio file, so we did a mini video with Carli's song...


post signature

No comments: