Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, March 26, 2010

This is my life...

The other day I put Carli down for her nap and didn't hear a peep from her. When I checked on her with the baby monitor, things looked a big strange. So I went in to double check on her, this is what I found.



Apparently in the 10 minutes between when I put her down and checked on her, the crib went from a nicely organized area of bumper pads, caterpillar and blanket to chaos...yeah, story of my life these days!

post signature

No comments: