Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Girls Week

A couple of weeks ago, Naggy came to spend the whole week with us while Keith was out of town for work. We literally dropped Keith off at the airport and picked Naggy up! I was so very thankful for Naggy coming to help me out, I am not sure I could have survived without her! Ava had an awful week of sleeping at night, and with Naggy here, I was able to at least take a nap which is an impossible task when I am home alone with both girls! We also conquered both Sams and Walmart - went to Alto twice - took the girls on walks - and even stayed home a couple of days!

The girls and their new obsession: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
I cooked and bless Naggy's heart, she cleaned up after me! :) Carli didn't let Naggy get out of her sight all day, and apparently she was tired on this night!

Ava's love for the outdoors continues to grow! This was her first time in the swing and she loved it!

This is actually Ava's tummy time mat, but Carli thought it made a perfect pillow for reading to us one morning.

Ava and one of her tummy time toys...she tolerates them for the most part. She would prefer to sit up and throw herself backwards.

After a night of no sleep, I fed Ava and brought her to Naggy and went back to bed. When I got up, Naggy's magic touch had worked again and Ava was sound asleep on her tummy in the middle of the living room floor!


The Saturday that Naggy had to go home, we made a quick trip to the pumpkin patch. Carli actually cooperated for her and gave her little sister a kiss before we left for our adventure.

Thanks Naggy for giving up a week to come spend with us! The girls are so very lucky to have such a wonderful Naggy and how blessed I am to have an amazing mother in law!

post signature

No comments: