Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

There is Family - & Then There is Our Family

Of which I am so very proud.

Losing Pawpaw was hard, but if I had to lose someone so very close to me, I'd rather go through it all with the family I have been blessed with. There are not many people who have the awesome experience of the closeness that my extended family has and for that I am truly grateful!

This was as close to a posed shot we got of these two munchkins.

Carli thought the big leaves were awesome!

Uncle Andy helped her out a bit!

My Aunt Trudie (Uncle Doyle and Aunt Sarah came too) made the trip down to be with us all last weekend.

Carli was still just for a minute...

Love this pic of my Grandma and Ava

Silly goobers!

Jumping! A favorite cousin past time!

Seriously, they were standing still when I started to take the picture!

On the move!

My brothers and I with our Grandma

Aunt Chelle and Ava
Aren't they cute? :)
Grandma with Uncle Danny

Grammy and Pa with their Grandkids...
This was a miracle shot that they were all still!

Our family picture

post signature

No comments: