Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Roomie Had a Baby!

Way back in March...yes, I know I am behind...we got to stop in Georgetown on our way home from San Antonio and meet my college roommates sweet new baby boy. Mr. Sawyer is just as sweet as he can be! It had been way too long since I had gotten to see Dayna. Actually, I am pretty sure the last time we talked face to face was when she stopped by Whitehouse to meet Carli when Carli was born! Wow, time sure does fly!

Dayna and Ryan swear Sawyer was not sleeping for them at all - but true to form, he proved them wrong and slept the whole time we were there! :) Kids always do that to you!

My sweet friend, Dayna, with her precious baby boy.

Dayna and Ryan
They don't look sleep deprived at all! :) Such a sweet couple!

Thanks Dayna and Ryan for letting us stop by and the girls run around your house for a visit. It was a nice break in a long drive and it was AWESOME to get to catch up with you all!

post signature

No comments: