Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Water Blob Fun!


I have been searching Craigslist for a blow up water slide for the kids but it is hard to spend $100+ on something that I am not sure they will like or if they are big enough for.  So when I came across a "water blob" on Pinterest the other night, I thought that it was the perfect substitute.  My $10 investment has been well worth it!

I started off with a clear painters tarp.  I went ahead and bought the thickest one, therefore the most expensive one at $7 and a roll of duct tape.  Then I folded it in half, taped the sides and left an opening for the water hose.  The only down fall was that I didn't realize how long it would take to fill up.  But we all practice a lessons in patience.  The kids choose to put green food coloring in the water and once we deemed it full enough, off they went!

They rolled...

They jumped...

They played, hard...

They laughed a lot...

And they took some awesome naps that day!

post signature

No comments: