Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Happy Birthday Naggy!

 
My Grandma had a poem in her home for as long as I can remember that my Mom gave her.  It went something like this:
 
How blessed I am,
How fortunate I've been,
That you are his mother,
And also my friend.
 
Happy birthday Tessie!  I am truly blessed and honored to be a part of your family.  The girls wanted so badly to make you a birthday cake as they just knew it would make you magically appear at our house!  I couldn't turn down the opportunity to make something sweet...you know, in your honor of coarse!!
 
They worked hard helping me measure and mix...
 


And then they did the most important job of all...they licked the pan and beater...





Finally, after dinner was over they got to have some cake with strawberries and whipped cream.  We hope you enjoyed your real birthday cake as much as we enjoyed making one for you (and eating it!). 

 
We love you a lot Naggy!  Happy Birthday!!


post signature

No comments: