Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Birthday to my Beautiful Momma!



Can you teach someone to care so much it hurts? Or cry when someone else fails b/c you feel their pain? Or rejoice when the goal is met and tears of happiness flow down your cheek? Or cheer from the sidelines with such enthusiasm, everyone knows your the best cheerleader a kid could have? Or keep such a calm presence and assurance when it seems to others the pain will just be too much to bear? To constantly put others before yourself b/c they just mean that much to you? Can you teach such things? I sure hope so, because my Mom is the best teacher I have ever met and I pray that one day perhaps I can teach my girls how to care, cry, rejoice, cheer, pray, love and give with such grace and humility that my Mom has...if I can do that, that would be an answered prayer.

Happy Birthday to the most beautiful, humble, hard-working, caring, giving, loving and Godly woman I have ever met. How blessed I am to call you mine! I love you Mom!


post signature

No comments: