Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Our Baby Girl is Three!

Ava -

I can count on my hands the number of times I have successfully gotten your Daddy to write on the blog.  But when I asked if he would write your birthday letter, he simply said "Okay."  You are so special Ava and we are so proud to be your parents!


Dear Ava:

If there’s one word that comes to mind when I think of you, it’s JOY.  Life seems to come so easy for you and you’re constantly wearing a smile.  I’ve never known anyone that can make me laugh the way you do, and I can’t even begin to count the number of real belly-laughs we’ve shared together.  There’s a long way to go in this journey together, but I can honestly say that the first three years have been an amazing blessing.  Words cannot express how lucky we are to be your parents, and to experience life through your beautiful blue eyes.  We are so proud of the little girl that you are and eagerly await what the next year has in store for us.  Our prayer is that you continue to grow and discover new things, but that you hold onto the innocence and joy that you spread to everyone you meet.  I hope you never doubt our love for you, and the love of God that trumps it all.  I pray that you learn how to love those that love you…and those that don’t.  I hope that you hold onto your sense of humor and never take yourself too seriously…that you always “Keep Calm…and RAWR!”
 
With much love -
 
Daddy
 
Happy 3rd Birthday Ava-Bo!
post signature

No comments: