Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

I had a wonderful Mother's day this year.  The girls and Keith gave me a new waffle iron and then made some yummy waffles with it!  We spent our Mother's Day Sunday at church followed by a quick visit to the Rose Garden to get some pictures for our end of year teacher gifts.  Keith was a good sport and suffered through all the pollen.  He came home, took a benedryl and pretty much slept the rest of the day - he did wake up for evening service and was back in bed by nine.  Poor guy.  The girls had fun seeing all the roses and we even got some fun pictures! 

Ava's personality always seems to show in her pictures!

 
The girls and I after we rescued a rose from the water for Carli.
 

See - Carli's rose she found on the path, which Ava through in the fountain to give it a bath.  Daddy finally was able to rescue it for her.  She was very much relieved that it didn't drown!
 

My Baby Girl 


 Ava might have beat me or at least that is what she told me!


I wanted individual pictures like this of the girls with their Teacher Signs. 
So I got on the grass to show them how... 


I don't think they were impressed with my efforts.


One final shot of Ava-Bo as we headed home...


A day with my little family couldn't be a more perfect way to spend Mother's Day!

post signature

No comments: