Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 25, 2014

King Family Christmas


It was King Family Christmas on Christmas day this year.  We had a great day.  I did not take many pictures but perhaps that was a sign that I was enjoying visiting with family and too busy to remember where my camera was!

First the kids opened all their gifts from cousins, and Aunt's and Uncles...


 
Then we sent the kids out to play and we had the White Elephant Exchange for all the big ppl!  This year they tried a theme of a homemade gift.  Keith made a washer board set and between he and Dad they managed to keep it!  I struggled with what to make and finally bought a cutting board and used a wood burning tool and burned in Grandma's recipe for Biscuits in her handwriting.  I also made a giving plate.  I forgot to take a picture of the plate though.  Told you, was not doing well with pictures!
 
 
There were some pretty neat gifts this year.  I ended up with an old window that Uncle Danny glued old pictures of the grandkids on with the title "Grandma's Darlings."  It was super cute and one of the gifts that was fought over.  I ended up with it and gave it to Dionna b/c I think she really wanted it more than I did and she already had a spot in mind for it at her home.  I actually have one of those old windows...I might have to make me one later. 
 
We had an awesome day spent with amazing family.  How blessed we are to be so close to our extended family.
 
post signature

No comments: