Our Carli is a Blessing - A Gift From Heaven Above

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

A WEE BIT OF HEAVEN DRIFTED DOWN FROM ABOVE

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

YOU LIGHT UP THE WORLD WITH YOUR SWEET BIG BOY CHARMS

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

You're So Precious to Me, Sweet as Can Be, Baby of Mine

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Annual Cousin Pictures

We were on the ball this year and Michelle & I got the kids coordinating outfits from Lolly Wolly Doodle, then arranged to get their pictures taken before Christmas!  Yeah, it was a miracle to us too but hey they do exist!  :)  The kids all did awesome, and we are pretty sure that Brianne Campos got some really good pictures!  We can't wait to see them!

In the meantime, here are a few pics I snapped with my camera while we were patiently waiting our turn in front of the camera!




 I am pretty proud of these pictures, because like me, Grammy rarely makes it front of the camera!  I don't have nearly enough pictures of my kids with their grandparents, so these are some of my favorites!


post signature

No comments: